The true story, experience and role of government of India
myth sought to be perpetuated by court historians, thatGandhi and his movement had led the country to freedom. Chief justice P.B. Chakrabarty of
Calcutta High Court, who had also served as the acting Governor of West Bengal in , disclosed the following in a letter addressed to the publisher of Dr. R.C. Majumdar'sbook A History of Bengal. The Chief Justice wrote:----- India
You have fulfilled a noble task by persuading Dr. Majumdar to write this history of Bengal and publishing it ... In the preface of the book Dr. Majumdar has written that he could not accept the thesis that Indian independence was brought about solely, or predominantly by the non-violent civil disobedience movement of Gandhi. When I was the acting Governor,Lord Atlee, who had given us independence by withdrawing the British rule from
India, spent two days in the Governor's palace at Calcutta during his tour of . At that time I had a prolonged discussion with him regarding the real factors that had led the British to quit India . My direct question to him was that since Gandhi's"Quit India" movement had tapered off quite some time ago and in 1947 no such new compelling situation had arisen that would necessitate a hasty British departure, why did they have to leave? In his reply Atlee cited several reasons, the principal among them being the erosion of loyalty to the British Crown among the Indian army and navy personnel as a result of the military activities of Netaji. Toward the end of our discussion I asked Atlee what was the extent of Gandhi's influence upon the British decision to quit India . Hearing this question, Atlee's lips became twisted in a sarcastic smile as he slowly chewed out the word, "m-i-n-i-m-a-l!"[46 India
The British intelligence had confirmed information that Mr. Subhash did not meet with any air crash in 1945 and that he was alive. They could not locate him but had confirmed information of his being alive. Moreover now reports have confirmed that on that crucial day no flight took off. When no flight took off, how could there be any air crash ?. In a questionnaire sent by justice M K Mukarjee commission to several countries, the US Administration has said there was no air-crash in Taiwan on the day when Netaji was supposed to have been killed in a plain crash at Taipei’s Taihoku Airport , Bose’s nephew and forward bloc MP Subrata bose said so.
To avoid the division none was agreeing to let one out of them become the Prime-minister, Mohammad Ali Zinnah from Muslim’s ---‘ Muslim league party and Jawahar Lal Nehru from congress party could not compromise on this issue. Both they were claiming to be the Prime Minister. In this crucial stage the British Govt. took a historical decision to divide
into two nations. Thus India India remained but a new nation came in existence from the territory of India-born on 14th AUG.1947 (PAKISTAN ). INDIA
gotthe independence on the following day 15thAUG.1947.The transfer of power was completed on the midnight of 14th & 15thAUG. 1947. Both the aspirant candidates for Prime-Minister were happy as both became PM of two divided nations. By the division of great United INDIA, a new nation in its two parts had been born, known as, East Pakistanand West Pakistan. The India East Pakistan became a free nation in 1971 and called as Bangla Desh, and now three nations are there instead of one United India.
One great nation was divided into three, INDIA, WEST PAKISTAN & EAST- PAKISTAN, presently known as BANGLA DESH.
One great man was known with three identities, SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE,KHILSAI-MALANG & SWAMI SHARDANAND.
Bhagat singh never fought for Punjab only, Bose never fought onlyfor Bengal, But Nehru agreed to become the Prime-minister of divided
“TUM MUJHE KHOON DO,
MAIN TUMHHEN AAZADI DOONGA,”
This was the call given to the Indian youths with the assurance of freedom in lieu of blood. Join me, take your arms and be ready to fight with the enemy, certainly victory will be ours. No doubt ! Hundreds of youths followed him, fought against
to liberateIndia. But look at our govt., “There is no record available Britain
on Netaji’s role infreedom struggle;” This was replied to Mr. Bhattacharya by Mr. S K Malhotra ( the deputy secretary in the home ministry). His mission was complete. India got independence and he went in isolation to be a sanyasi, He was not greedy to hold any office of repute in lieu of his services. Every Indian knows when he was the President of Congress in 1939,He resigned due to differences on policies with Gandhi. Gandhi, Nehru and British were his political rivals.
To conclude this true story I appeal the people of
to stand united with us and pursue the Uttrakhand govt. to provide that piece of land to us so that we may be able to raise a Great memorial in the memory of that grand son of soil. We don’t have any political motive other than to bow our head respectfully to pay homage to our beloved martyr. That’s all. The govt. may or may not release any fund but please allow us to do so. Any body who has any doubt about me or considers it an illusion, can contact me at my e-mail address:- email@example.com. I shall be glad to discuss the issue and clear all doubts. India
Why should we not know what had actually happened to the great leader. It is a right of the people of our country.
(1) My first attempt was to prove that Netaji did not die in air-crash. It has been proved even Mukharjee commission has accepted it. So now question arises if he was live ,than where he went to hide. It has also been answered that he went to
. It seems he was not arrested immediately (see page 6, para 4) but after independence, most probably in 1948 when Nehru came to know his whereabouts, Nehru pressurized Russia Russia (see page 6,para 1),through his friends in , Subhash was sent to Yarktusk jail under captivity as a prisoner. Nehru was obliged. Since after, the relations between England Russia and became nearer. India started showing keen interest in birelations trade and joined hands in every field. On the other hand relations with India started getting sour day by day. USA started giving aid to our enemy Pakistan and helped him with Paton tanks etc. Only now, relations with USA are becoming dearer in Man Mohan Singh’s era. USA
(2) My second attempt is to prove that Netaji was in Soviet captivity, It has also been proved by quoting Swetlana daughter of Mr. Joseph Stalin, and former ambassador of India Mr. Satyanarayan Sinha (see page 6,para 2),No doubt is left. The truth is disclosed and highlighted before Khosla commission also.
(3) After completion of the jail term or released on some conditions or pretext, may be of anonymity throughout his life as people of
India, had realized his death in air-crash, Subhash suddenly appears in , around 1960-61. How he was granted permission to enter India ? India
The foreign ministry must have prepared his visa documents or the other papers allowing his entry in
at that time. Subhash might have thought before his release that at the age of 63-64, instead of dying away from his motherland in anonymity, It would be much better to die in his own motherland and people. So he might have agreed to pass his rest of life in anonymity in his country amongst his people. India
Moreover he practiced Yoga and meditating in samaadhi, he realized this materialistic world much better, When he died he was in Samadhi for 110 days, out of which he had successfully passed 93 days, On unfateful 93rd day,, he went to heavenly abode and departed his soul from samaadhi. Thus any person who achieve such a good success in meditation, how could he be lured to physical achievements. He wanted to be a saint in his life and he became a true saint after he achieved his goal. His mission was complete, he wanted to see free , independent
, That’s all. He was not greedy of occupying any post of repute. So it was much better for him to live in anonymity. India
(4) Govt.of India was fully aware of his presence he was being looked after very well. That’s why after his death, the news was fleshed to Delhi, from where it was refleshed to Governor UP, for further arrangements.The message on wireless was immediately sent to Dehra Dun to deploy police personal to escort. The administration took full control of funeral in its hands and The District Magistrate ordered the body to be kept for 10 days, to be given last homage by his admirers and general public.
(5) Than giving full guard of honor to the deceased sanyasi with 21 gun salutes, How many of you people are aware of this practice. I belong to a family of army officers and I know this practice of giving gun salutes to the personals of armed forces, or to the dignitries, not to the general public like sanyasis. It clearly indicates that the dead person was FROM ARMED FORCES. Who else could he be other than Subhash and our all findings indicate towards him.
sanyasis or civilians have got this honor? Is this a new trend to glorify?
(10) The body of Swamiji allies Subhash bose was kept for 10 days at 194,
Rajpur Road. Dehra Dun,(by order of DM Dehra Dun) where he breathed last, for the last tributes to be given by his admirers whereas Swamiji never belonged to Dehra Dun and he had no base and not popular in Dehra Dun. The general public does not make crowd unnecessarily until it is not aware of any important event and here the deceased was Subhash Bose. NOT ANY ORDINARY SANYASI.
(11) Who was Ramni Ranjan Das ? He was working as his secretary. We are doubtful of him and considers him from intelligence. What is his background and what is his service record? How did he come in contact with Swamiji and how he was deployed in his services? Where did he go after the death of Subhash Bose ? All these questions need to be answered.
(12) Whether Justice Mukarjee ever approached the family of Sh. Uttam Chand Malhotra? Who are residing somewhere in Paharganj (
) [Now settled in Greater Kailash). Any attempt ever made to contact for photographs, documentary proves or any kind of proof to certify that Swamiji Was Subhash Bose as claimed By Malhotra since 1961? DELHI
(13) The cetification of the copy of the photographed published in BLITZ ever got? We have the copy with us. Whether Justice Mukarjee also having?
(14) Mr. O.P. Sharma of
Mission Netaji also having a copy of a letter written by Swamiji in his hand writing. He has approached the authorities several times to get it matched with any other script of Subhash Bose but all in vein. Why?
(15) The official photographer of police S.JOGI ji is having some photographs taken by him as a police photographer (Shooting by cameras was prohibited other than him) but he has refused to handover without the prior permission of authorities. I personally met him and asked for favor but he refused.
(16) Though Justice Mukarjee paid a visit to
for enquiry but half heartedly. He did not even go the place where Subhash allies Swamiji breathed last. He just met one S. Pritam Singh at Doiwala, ( Dehra Dun ) and came back. What he was told and what information he collected, or the details of there conversation is not known to me but soon we will disclose it. Dehra Dun
Beside this, we have the statement of former ambassador Sh. Satyanarayan Sinha, who was scolded by Nehru on disclosing his (Subhash’s) being alive and his presence in
. Also we can not ignore the disclosures of Swetlana, who was the daughter of Stalin. Had she not disclosed the Netaji’s presence, She might could get asylum in Russia but she was denied. Than she headed towards India Italy (Presently she in ). USA
These are a few questions which have come out from my story. The readers can justify themselves that all links narrated above directly prove that Subhash ji was alive, he came to
and became sanyasi. And his new name given to him was SWAMI SHARDANAND. India
If you have any question in mind please write to me for further discussion and to be brought before the curious readers and admirers of SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE.
EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT ON CREMATION OF NETA JI AT RISHIKESH ON 19TH APRIL 1977 BY A TOURIST WHO ARRIVED THEIR BY CHANCE, HE SENT THIS REPORT AND PICTURES TO ME IN AUGUST 2012.
As we approached the town, we saw a big funeral pyre ready for cremation on the stony banks of the
Driven by curiosity, we got nearer and a few of the people standing around soon hurried to ask us if we were journalists and wondered how come we had heard of this event. We made it clear that we were just tourists. Then, when they saw our cameras, they were very eager that we should take photographs, for we were about to witness an event of historical relevance to
Next to the pyre there was a big wooden box full of sawdust and ice. The corpse of a dark skinned old man had already been placed on top of the pyre. Someone who seemed to be the most important man amongst those gathered there introduced himself as Suresh Padhye and gave us his address in Amravat, in